Monday, March 09, 2015

Yarn Over

I'm not gonna lie. It was very difficult to get out of bed this morning. I didn't sleep in much over break since Rob still got up at our normal time each day, so I didn't expect I'd have a hard time today. However, the time change, dark morning and end of break combined to make a sleepy morning. I set 4 alarms on my phone and still almost overslept!

Thankfully, we ease back into the term with a day of meetings and fun sessions. In addition to hearing about concussion recovery (surprisingly interesting!), I learned more about ASL and the Deaf community and I re-learned how to knit!


I had hoped to make some progress on the mini afghan square (school project) when I got home from work, but I dropped my second stitch and had no idea how to recover. Mary will help me tomorrow -- she's one of the women who taught the mini class today.

On my way home I stopped by the Steer for gas and ran into uncle Ken and Jackie. Considering that we live less than 5 miles from one another, it's crazy how little we see each other.

That's all for today,
Jill

No comments: