Saturday = my favorite day of the week.
After a quick trip to Costco and a delicious meal at Morgan's we went to bed ridiculously early last night. As we were going to bed Rob told me he's glad we can be goofy together. We added that we're happy we laugh as much as we do, that we can be silly and we think we're a fun couple. Said as we're climbing into bed at 9:20pm on a Friday night. Ok so maybe we're not "fun" as in we tear up the party scene. But we consistently have fun together. Thankfully neither of us is concerned about creating or keeping a reputation as party animals.
I'll take an early-to-bed Friday night if it means my Saturday morning starts earlier. I woke up before 6am and, because I have a hard time laying in bed after I wake, made my way to the kitchen. The coffee had just started brewing and the sky was starting to see signs of light. I quickly grabbed my book and made myself comfortable in our recliner. The sound of the coffee maker in the background, the smell of coffee filling the living room and a book in hand = happiness.

No comments:
Post a Comment