Here I sit, at a Border's outside of Denver, checking my email while drinking a chocolate peppermint blended drink. An older man came into the cafe, looked at me a couple times and finally came over to me, said he didn't mean to stare at me but that I look just like one of his actresses! He's a movie producer- has produced 4 movies. He said he didn't mean to interrupt me, but the person he thought I was is supposed to be in California and he was wondering what they'd be doing here.
We got to talking and he said the movie is a religious drama coming out in March. Watch for it, it's called The Shroud.
OH MY GOODNESS - he just came back over to me and asked if I'm interested in being in a movie!!!! He wants to meet later this week to tell me more about it. I told him I'm not an actress and he assured me that was fine, that about half of the people in the movies are professional actors. When he asked how many times I get to Colorado, I told him just a few times a year... he said, "So we'd have to pay to fly you out here."
I'm dying... wish I could call someone but that would be too obvious as he's sitting about 7 yards away from me.
Dramatically yours,
Jill
1 comment:
what happened? did you meet with him again. do it do it!!
Post a Comment