The rain stopped, but it was a foggy, overcast, muggy morning. I went for a 5 mile run and, I think I've said it before, but this was one of my tougher runs so far this summer. My time was slower than normal, which I blame on the humidity. I was thankful again this morning, as I was Wednesday morning, for the cloudy skies.
I finally got to fill the role of "parts girl" this morning as Rob needed me to run a piece of glass to Polzin in Northfield. Pretty exciting stuff.
The main activity of the day was lunch at Stella's Fish Cafe in Minneapolis with several college counseling women (Lisa P, Sara K, Mary H, Jill A, Chandra, Andrea and Karna). Meg and I met in Lakeville and headed for the big city. It turned out to be a gorgeous day for an outdoor patio lunch! I ordered a mojito and some of the most delicious fish tacos I've ever eaten. We had a great time.
After dropping off Meg at her car, I headed back to Polzin for the glass that was ready for pick up. Rob has yet to tell me where to submit my mileage.
We had a low key night at home, tried a new honey mustard chicken recipe, measured the spot for our garden and relaxed.
Jill

No comments:
Post a Comment