Monday, October 08, 2012

The Best Things In Life Are Three

Denver, CO

The last three days at the NACAC conference were full of admissions sessions, running into old friends, and attending receptions...lots of receptions.

I shared a room with 2 beautiful girls, Desi and Maggie.

Here we are on our first night... at a social event:

                                             

Here's the bear outside of the Colorado Convention Center:

 

We may have taken a pedi-cab to one of our receptions (don't judge.... it was cold out!):


What I learned while in Denver... The best things in life are three:

Three nights in Denver for NACAC 2012
Three lovely ladies sharing a room
Three glasses of wine each night
Three early morning jogs
Three new clothing items (are you surprised we went shopping?)
Three trips to Pinkberry (!!)
                                                        

                                                  
Love you girls!!

Since starting this post, I went to Aspen where the air is thin (11,000 ft above sea level!), the sun is warm and the kids are resilient. :) I drove to Denver last night, checked into my home-away-from-home (for the next week anyway) and bought a tasty salad from Whole Foods.

Off to my high school visits,
Jill

No comments: