
I figured out how to post a picture! Now to find better pictures to post..... :)
This weekend is sure to be a busy one. Tonight I'm hosting a Home Interiors party for my neighbor, Jill. Can't wait to see her in action selling candles, pictures and other necessities for the home. Tomorrow I'll be last-minute wedding gift shopping for Annie and Keith, then attending the wedding in the evening. Sunday I've sort of committed to running the Twin Cities 10 mile! What am I thinking? Not sure. It would be nice to sleep in, but the opportunity has come up to run the TC10 for free and I'm not sure I can pass that up. After that, we'll celebrate Dad's birthday! Think I can fit anything else in to the weekend? I might try. Jill's bachelorette party is tonight so if the Home Interiors party ends early, I may try to catch up with the girls for a drink or two.
TGIF,
Jilli
No comments:
Post a Comment